The DK Klinik is located in Antalya.
Detailed information on the exact location of the DK Klinik Hair Transplant Unit:
From the city center direction, our clinic is 100 meters past the Akra Barut hotel in Lara District, on the right side. It is opposite the Antalya Life Hospital (Yaşam Hastanesi) and CarrefourSA Shopping Center.
• Antalya was home to many civilizations including Byzantine, Rome, Phoenicia, Seljuk, and Ottoman over the course of its rich history spanning more than 2200 years. Antalya’s historic heritage is still showcased across many parts of the city. Many ancient cities and historical sites it includes such as Aspendos Theater, Demre, Hadrian’s Gate, Termessos and Perge attract millions of tourists every year.
• Antalya is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. It became the third most visited destination in the world after London and Paris in 2014.
• Antalya, along with New York, London, and Paris, is one of the 20 original founders of the Strong Cities Network (SCN), established under the United Nations in 2015.
• The average temperature during summer months is around 30°C, and winters are mild with temperatures around 15°C. In summer, daily sunshine hours range from 13 to 14 hours in Antalya. In the months except for June, July and August, the number of daily sunshine hours is much higher (5 to 11 hours) than the global average.
• Turkey’s longest beach, the Konyaaltı Beach, is located in the city of Antalya and is very close to the city center. Apart from that, it also has some unique beaches like Cleopatra Beach, Phaselis, Çıralı, Kaş and Olympos.
Copyright © 2018 DK Hair Klinik - All rights reserved.